Saturday, August 1, 2020

Tons of new stuff!

Here it is August 1st and I haven't made a post in over a month. Not that I've been slacking. Quite the opposite. A second coloring book has been published through Amazon. It's based on all my characters from the webcomic. https://www.amazon.com/Alien-Adventure-Creature-Robot-Coloring/dp/B08CG2RW65/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=bill+simpson+coloring+books&qid=1596318050&sr=8-4

I've already started the next one and it will be fantasy based. Dragons, wizards, knights and such. There are 8 images already done! 

More pages have been added to the webcomic. https://tapas.io/episode/1839831 

Starting August 1st my Patreon supporters will get access to the new episodes a week early. For as little as a dollar you can support and get access to episodes 7 days earlier than the rest of the people on earth. www.patreon.com 
For supporting for $5 I'll draw and color a custom creature, alien or robot to be added to the Hall Of Fame on the comic. Check it out.
 

No comments: